What does the future hold for the procurement profession? Are you looking to create value, and bring new ideas and capabilities to your company? Would you like to understand the best strategies, frameworks and methodologies to achieve this?
These are the key questions at the heart of our Supplier Relationship Management and Innovation (SRM&I) Summit; held at the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) in London on September 27, 2018.
The rate of innovation is faster than ever before and so it is not possible for businesses to get ahead of the rest by looking only internally for the next game-changing idea, our SRM&I Summit is aimed at progressive business organizations who are looking to harness the true power of their supply base.
The event gives you the unique chance to hear about the proven successes and challenges faced by your peers through a combination of inspiring talks that will define innovation and guide you through plotting a roadmap of tools and modules that you can tailor to the needs of your organisation.
Topics covered include:
- The intersection of innovation and IP strategies
- Evolving from transactional relationship to strategic alignment
- Turning strategic relationship into trackable ROI
- Creating a high achieving scouting program
- Building a start-up ecosystem
- Driving digitalization through SEI
- Findings from the latest SEIC research study
For more information, please contact Holly Robson